Looking for someone to help decorate my house

Lethra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a house in Bellisaria (one of the old Victorian ones) and I'm looking for someone to help me decorate it. I'm just sick of decorating and bored with the furniture already in my inventory. 

Basically the way I imagine this going is you hunt for furniture you think would be cute, I buy it and rez it, and you move it around where it's supposed to go. 

Willing to pay L$10k for a job well-done. Please send a notecard with links to examples of previous works. 

I think it might be helpful to list what kind of stuff you’re hoping to find. Are you sticking with the Victorian style of the house? Do you want a more modern look? Do you have a color scheme in mind? I’d love more information on this. I’ll try to drop a notecard next time I’m in world. 

Yes, I'm trying to keep it Victorian. The color scheme I have for the walls is mostly the deeper, richer color options, rather than the lighter pastel colors. Anything else you'd like to know, please don't hesitate to ask in a NC or IM

10 hours ago, Lethra said:

Yes, I'm trying to keep it Victorian. The color scheme I have for the walls is mostly the deeper, richer color options, rather than the lighter pastel colors. Anything else you'd like to know, please don't hesitate to ask in a NC or IM

Hi, I am an interior decorator in SL, and I have been one from 1 year now. Let me IM you inworld with my website. ^^

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.