premium member over the 45 days . has yet to receive the 1000 lindens or the priority access to events ..

sarah Poppy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

Just now, sarah Poppy said:

premium member over the 45 days . has yet to receive the 1000 lindens or the priority access to events .. i have looked around to resolve this myself .. so any help is appreciated .. thankyou 

How close to the 45 days are you?  If its just a day it could just be falling the wrong side of a linden day.  If you are premium, then you can use live chat when it opens and ask but I suggest waiting 48 hours after you expect the 45 days to be up and see if the payout comes.  Stipends are usually paid on Tuesdays but at no set time of the day.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sarah Poppy said:

premium member over the 45 days . has yet to receive the 1000 lindens or the priority access to events .. i have looked around to resolve this myself .. so any help is appreciated .. thankyou 

Priority access doesnt promise access to events.  Alwayss remember, there are a lot of other premium members trying to get in.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, sarah Poppy said:

the priority access to events .

Regions still have limitations on how many avatars can be there.  If an event is full, the system will not eject a non-Premium just to let you in. 

What the system is doing is allowing10% more avatars than normally are allowed - original number allowed varies by region - and those 'extra' slots can only be filled by Premiums.  If a region can hold 50 avatars, there are no restrictions/limitations whatsoever on the first 50 --- they can be Premium or non-Premium, the system doesn't care.  Once the 50 limit is hit, then another 5 slots - 10% - will be available and only Premium accounts can fill those slots.  At that point, non-Premiums will not be able to get in again until the total avatars fall below the original 50.  However, for popular events, there are a lot of Premium accounts that will be hammering to get into the region.

• Sad 1

Maybe you can help me. I'm trying to cancel the membership and I'm unsuccessful, write me like this

"An error occurred while processing your request

Basic users may not own land. You must release your land before downgrading to the Basic Plan"

What do they want me to do?

4 minutes ago, ynck said:

What do they want me to do?

you seem to own land, have a linden home or donated tier to a group ... you have to release that before you cancel the premium.
(you can check on your accountpage for donated tier to groups, or viewer(show owned land) where to find the mainland you own.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.