The Shambles Abbey

Birdie Amethyst

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For those who became Second Life players before mesh avatars, the first few months (or longer for others) time was spent discovering pose ball positions.

I do not remember how I stumbled across The Shambles Abbey Guesthouse. It was long ago and on a previous account. The allure of the Abbey for me was the theme of the SIM. The buildings and decor were all medieval. It was apparent that the builder (Shambolic) had put in a lot of time and effort. Later I was informed that he had created a lot of the decor himself.  

The purpose of the Guesthouse is to provide an area for adult activity. Shambolic has continued to update the items and the overall look and feel of the entire SIM. Many changes have been made over the years to meet the growing SL culture.

If you catch Shambolic online, he is someone worth getting to know. He is a talented builder and creator, as well as a good conversationalist. In SL it is always a treat to find a comfortable SIM. The experience of a SIM is even better when hosted by a friendly and kind soul.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.