reaching the NEXT continent

fuzzy Woodford

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'd like to see the water connection between Belli and Sansara improved. You can get to Sansara, but by water, you can't get very far before you reach an obstacle. A few more water sims to the west, to make a connection to Sansara's river system, would help finish the job.

• Like 8

On 1/28/2021 at 8:33 PM, animats said:

I'd like to see the water connection between Belli and Sansara improved. You can get to Sansara, but by water, you can't get very far before you reach an obstacle. A few more water sims to the west, to make a connection to Sansara's river system, would help finish the job.

A minimum of 28, to be more accurate, but that is what I've been thinking about for some time now. 28-29 full water regions would properly connect Ruthenium and Neutral Zone, where with a minimal adjustment in its Southeast corner, it would provide a continuous waterway up to Bay City, and further, to Heterocera, since you can already sail between Heterocera and Chamonix City.

Unfortunately, LL weren't happy about a suggestion to add no more than 3 water regions to fix a waterway on Southwest Satori not too long ago, and they refused to do so, and it would need about 15 more of them to make a continuous waterway down to the Southern tip once (if and when) the Bellisseria extension reaches Satori, which is way less than what is needed at Southwest Sansara, so I doubt they would ever bother with Sansara and sailing anymore.

• Sad 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.