teleporting from Destinations

doasilike

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I used to be able to teleport from Destinations on the website as a window would open in my Firestorm viewer. Now since i updated my antivirus I cant do it and i dont know how to solve it. It doesnt ask me a question to allow this destination to open or anything like that.

5 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, doasilike said:

I used to be able to teleport from Destinations on the website as a window would open in my Firestorm viewer. Now since i updated my antivirus I cant do it and i dont know how to solve it. It doesnt ask me a question to allow this destination to open or anything like that.

It could be that the handling of SLURLs got messed up.  I use SLURL Proxy and set Firestorm as the default viewer.  You can read about it on the Firestorm web site:

https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/slurl

• Like 5

Assuming you have a big orange "Teleport" button to click on, if you right-click it instead and "Copy link address" you can then paste that directly into the viewer's address bar, press return, and teleport.

There's probably a way to convince your antivirus to allow the left-click teleport to work again, but that's going to be very specific to whatever anti-virus program you're using.

(Personally, I never use the direct click teleport because, with several different viewers installed, there's no telling which one it will try to launch instead of whichever one I have running.)

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.