You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 1/23/2021 at 9:52 PM, MoiraKathleen said:

Given the statement you were reacting too, it seems to me that you're going a little overboard in your response.  If I was interested in leaving one type of vampire RP for another type, and the only thing I had to go on for that other type was your posts here, I would be very hesitant to get involved, given the attitude you're displaying in this thread. 

This is a discussion forum about Role Play, so Rowan suggesting that someone leave a particular vein of RP if they are tired of the costs associated with it is not a rude or disrespectful statement - it's simply one of the options that people have.

Exactly. What are the features of the new HUD? Also, any hidden costs? there has to be a catch.

On 1/28/2021 at 2:26 AM, Tarquin Evermore said:

Exactly! I RP multiple characters, A vampire  and a werewolf in the mix, and I never needed to use a HUD like Bloodlines to do it. If anything, Bloodlines annoy people. Spampires that think biting people and keep their bite counts up is the only thing about being a vampire.

Just to clarify once more that Bloodlines does not provide or entail RP; it's a game for points which gives you fancy titles on the website plus some nice inworld extras.  Also not everyone who plays Bloodlines is a spampire.  To the OP, yes, it can get expensive but then so can many games, and the makers do produce a lot of content.  Having five regions to pay for takes a bite out of the profit from that.  I don't know why the OP is being so mysterious about a free game; if there's no money being made then what is there to lose by explaining it all here?

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 3
On 1/23/2021 at 4:50 PM, NickyVN said:

"The edgier you try to look (most everyone at Grandpa's), the more desperate for attention you appear."

How about you respect other people's way of playing or just go play it your way and leave us alone. We don't need or want your troll drama. Is it too much to ask for people to just be nice, why does everything always have to be a b**ch-fest, fricken keyboard commandos.

Respect costs you nothing, sitting behind your pc making snide comments where none are wanted or needed costs you kharma and removes respect. Try to stop negatively affecting the world before your bad kharma catches up to you.

Peace.

There are better, more effective replies you could have made instead.

But who cares about effectiveness when there's zingers to be had?

Imma throw some pearls out here for you to find in the mud: "Yes, but for those who do want to play and don't want to be milked or forced to pay, I have come up with /I am coming up with an alternative."

You're welcome.

screen-shot-2015-09-19-at-23-35-32-e1442

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Just to clarify once more that Bloodlines does not provide or entail RP; it's a game for points which gives you fancy titles on the website plus some nice inworld extras.  Also not everyone who plays Bloodlines is a spampire.  To the OP, yes, it can get expensive but then so can many games, and the makers do produce a lot of content.  Having five regions to pay for takes a bite out of the profit from that.  I don't know why the OP is being so mysterious about a free game; if there's no money being made then what is there to lose by explaining it all here?

I have to agree not all Bloodlines spam attacks, As for myself in Bloodlines I tend to ask permission before biting or doing some sort of attacking with the hud system. Yes it is pricey but if you don't have the amulet for protection forever you will spend the LS to stay alive or feed or attack from fellow clan members. Bloodlines is a choice to use or not. I rather use it for my RP character since there isn't really a good enough system to use for the creative storyline I produce. As a Bloodlines player the spam attacking can be easily decline if you hit "NO" or block the interaction using the block when suggested to be attacked or bitten.  Bloodlines has not only the huds but a legends system as well but has been improving in the last few years with older players coming back to find the legends and newer content more fun to use. 

• Like 2
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.