How to emote a baby?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, rose9991sl said:

I am having problem to emote my baby can someone help me thanks inside.

Can you explain a bit more?  Emoting a baby is like /me screws up my face and cries   or something like that but I don't think thats what you mean

12 minutes ago, rose9991sl said:

I want to know sis it is not funny. Plus I really want to know.

We really have no idea what you mean by "emote a baby" and have been waiting for your explanation.

• Like 1

Emoting is done as:

/me followed by description of what the baby is doing or babytalk

but it wouldn't make a lot of sense to do that unless you were the baby (wearing a baby avatar).   

Are you referring to when you are still pregnant?   There are "tummy talkers" where an unborn baby talks in chat, but those are very annoying to others if you are out in public places and have the tummy talker turned on.

If you are referring to something like a zooby baby, and you want something in chat to look like it's coming from the zooby baby object rather than you, that can be accomplished with some RP titlers where you can set them to emote to chat using a designated name rather than your avatar's name (so instead of chat showing "rose9991sl cries softly" the chat could say "Baby June cries softly".    The RP tool I used to use is called "All in 1 RP Tool"  - I'm not sure where it's available at (mine was given to me by someone where I used to RP at) but what you would want to look for is a RP Tool that lets you chat as your IC (in character) name, and you would set the IC name in the parameters as the baby's name.

Edited by MoiraKathleen
added more info about RP Tool IC chat
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.