Besides sex, what are ppl into these days in Second Life?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 hours ago, Han Held said:

Building, look for slex, get bored, go to an event, go back to building

I'm definately in a rut (not the one I'd like to be in, either!)

I've done some building and I know it can be time consuming.  If you're a seller too, I can't imagine how much time people spend building.

I've been in ruts too and it's those times I look to taking a break from SL. 

I like looking for clubs who have interesting DJs. They don't have to voice DJs to be interesting. In fact some voice DJs talk too much.  I go to clubs for the music, not to hear someone blab. I also look for art exhibits. I've found some fantastic art work

Give me a call inworld and I'll invite you to any of the gigs I do.

• Like 1
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your subject suggest that sex is the most interesting thing for people. I think you'r wrong.

Nothing really. Just sex. Oh, and feeding trolls. That's fun too.

I very much enjoy standing around on my skypad and looking pretty!

Posted Images

we're making a social sim at Playdoll's on Relaxation where ppl can just meet new ppl from around the world in a PG meets R rated setting (meaning no nudity or sex on sim) with a Playboy meets Rolling Stone meets Mad Men culture.  if that sounds like a mish mash of a lot... wealp... i did my best to describe it! the point is we want ppl to enjoy connecting socially and globally. and to show there is more than the connection between men and women than just sex...but... innuendo's gosh theyre fun... so yah.. we have that.

• Like 1

Good topic, I mostly go around different places and explore plus take photos to share onto my blog. Even though I am running my own place on SL I basically still explore different places. Eventually I want to get a full sim and have some sort of town or city to have awesome items to make it look realistic and good for photographers to use. Besides roleplaying I just explore whatever I can find. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.