Sailing & Beachfront Properties with Protected Views! Wow! PROMO!

Alexis Crisp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

CRISP ESTATES: Simply the best mainland properties, period. 

laughing Hi, I'm Alexis Crisp and I'd love for you take a moment and check our this featured property. I'm a one-woman show, which means you are my #1 priority. I challenge you to find better mainland properties --- you'll be surrounded by friendly and respectful neighbors and clutter-free neighborhoods with all of my properties. laughing

Featuring: SecondLife's BEST SAILING, BOATING, BEACHFRONT Mainland --- Small <512M Skyboxes also available starting at L$ 8/week.

All mainland rentals feature: Full media/music/sound rights, privacy and ban list rights, terraforming. Breedables and all pets welcome!

█ █ █ █████████ Sailing, Beach & Protected Waterfront Properties  ███████████ █ █ █

4,096M: 

• Residential or Commercial OK!
  • FEATURES: BONUS PRIMS: Sailing, Sunset, Protected Oceanfront, Perfectly Square Plot, VERY RESPECTFUL NEIGHBORS, QUIET ISLAND NEIGHBORHOOD! - Sailing Across 10+ SIMS - RARE FIND!

1,024M: 

• Residential or Commercial OK!
  • FEATURES: Stunning hillside ocean views with sailing access (sailing access part of agreement with neighbor, see private path to your dock on Osterly SIM)

*Sorry, no additional promotions may be applied to these already discounted prices. Thank you for viewing!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.