ADITI not working

Naiman Broome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@Alwin Alcott Dear God I hope they would NOT be so stupid.....but I DO wonder....!

They said:

Investigating - We are currently unable to copy and sync accounts to the beta grid, Aditi. We apologize for the disruption. We expect that a fix will take several weeks to implement but are working to shorten that timeline. Residents who have previously logged in should still be able to do so. Please watch this blog for updates.
Dec 2, 11:47 PST
But that is now nearly two months ago.
Edited by Aishagain

I sent some alts in to see if I had any that never used Aditi before (apparently not) and discovered there are scores of people on Aditi sandboxes right now, so the bug is apparently limited to initializing login accounts and the (always kludgy) process of copying over inventory from Agni. Of course Aditi was where all the cloud testing was done, including the "Cloud Sandbox" group, so I guess it's not surprising those are among the more crowded right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

'Several weeks' have turned into several months and is steadily creeping up to a year, before LL will pull a resource away from their latest money spinner(Lastname sales), to spend a minute addressing the Aditi issue.

I was able to access the beta-grid up until this month, now it no longer recognizes my login/pass. So if you have access now don't assume you will keep it!

Maybe restricting Aditi access has become a side hustle for LL, after 8 months of thumb twiddling it's clearly not a priority and I'm not holding my breath for a resolution any time soon.

In Aditi (Beta Grid) Issues page say this now:

"We're continuing to work on restoring account access to the beta grid, ADITI. We are making progress and will update this blog with further information as it becomes available. Thank you for your continued patience.
Posted 12 hours ago. Jul 14, 2021 - 11:48 PDT"

7 hours ago, Blackjack Cioc said:
In Aditi (Beta Grid) Issues page say this now:

"We're continuing to work on restoring account access to the beta grid, ADITI. We are making progress and will update this blog with further information as it becomes available. Thank you for your continued patience.
Posted 12 hours ago. Jul 14, 2021 - 11:48 PDT"

So.... after reading the June update and comparing that to the July one, it is basically SSDD

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.