Looking for medieval fantasy RP allowing child avatars

Lynn Shiu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 1/21/2021 at 6:19 PM, Lynn Shiu said:

As the title of my post says, I'm looking for a medieval fantasy roleplay sim that allows child avatars. 
If you happen to know of one, please let me know!

Hmmm...

Not medieval.

But i know a place which is modern Arabian with queens,ameers, and etc.

And i guess they will accept a cute child to make the place cute and beautiful.

Message me in game if you want a guided tour to that place.

And if i find any other rpg sims with the themes u mentioned il try to post ere

I know Lord of the Rings Roleplay allows children among the allied races (not Sauron's side) but children can not be in any combat RP. It is also a moderate sims with not sexual conduct (only romatic).

The kids there are often hobbits, elves or humans living n those areas. RP wise they are encouraged in activities such as studying healing magic with the elves, or scholarship and history in the scholars library in the one human area. Once the child reaches the character age of 16, they can begin combat training, but not engage in combat against enemies until I think 17 in character age.

There is no perma death, there is RP of injuries that young avatars can help in. I joined them and play as Elrond. 

Links I have (they added a full sim so there are two lands... I think this is the new one. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Saga/237/234/50

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi Lynn....I have a GOT sim (Stories Inc) where we focus on co-developing stories together - improvisational storylines.  We have no strict rules at all and children would be awesome as we have a few Houses where we could use child avatars I believe.  The only strict rule we have is don't cause drama.  Its based about 3-5 years after the tv show ended.  Westeros is a mess, and the small folk are gaining power as many of the great Houses are Lordless.  Kind of like a growing middle class. Anyway, if interested contact me in SL and I can tell you more.  We are a small group of good players in a couple of awesome looking sims.   

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Reba Rutabaga said:

Hi Lynn....I have a GOT sim (Stories Inc) where we focus on co-developing stories together - improvisational storylines.  We have no strict rules at all and children would be awesome as we have a few Houses where we could use child avatars I believe.  The only strict rule we have is don't cause drama.  Its based about 3-5 years after the tv show ended.  Westeros is a mess, and the small folk are gaining power as many of the great Houses are Lordless.  Kind of like a growing middle class. Anyway, if interested contact me in SL and I can tell you more.  We are a small group of good players in a couple of awesome looking sims.   

That seems interesting might check it out I just recently watched Game of Thrones and enjoyed the show very much. House Stark for me all the way! :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.