Hairbase not showing

Missnicety1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You can't wear a system layer hairbase if you have an applier skin on the head...

Depending on the head you can use a BOM setting on the head to show the system skin and system hairbase. But you should also be able to  use the head's BOM skin setting and an applier hairbase.

• Like 2

If you are using a BOM hairbase, you need to use a hierarchy of any BOM things.. the hairbase must be ABOVE the BOM skin. You will find this in Appearance/Wearing. Look to see where the BOM hairbase is listed in there, if it is below the skin, you will need to move it up. You can do this by lower left corner, then edit outfit, then when you put your mouse over the list, you will see up/down arrows, find the BOM hairbase and move it above the skin then click save. (Think of it as logic, you would put on a skin FIRST then the hairbase, so skin must be below the hairbase in the list)

If you are using a skin applier, disregard the above. You may have to move the BOM hairbase above something else.

****Take a screenshot of your wearing/appearance and let us see it. We can then try to decipher the issue.

Edited by ClariceRose
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

FYI everyone This problem was a simple one - being clueless about BOM, I foolishly turned out the BOM switch on my Genus hud and all my hairbases disappeared....🙄

It turned out to be just me having a dumbass moment.  Thanks for the responses though, much appreciated.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.