Guess where

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, ValKalAstra said:

Without some structure, this might devolve into everyone just posting pictures and attempts to solve them are drowned out.

West Baden Springs, Indiana? If it is, this was by pure chance. Few months back I looked around for buildings in the panoptical style and this one kind of stuck out.

Pure guess but my mind instantly went Chicago.

It is West Baden Springs!   Ding ding ding!  We have a winner!  Once coined as the 8th wonder of the world.  A link about it's history if interested

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, MoiraKathleen said:

San Francisco, CA.

I was just taking a wild stab at it as Boston is probably the city made of bricks.  But, oh yeah, Sansar...looked up the Wookey buyers of Sansar which it says are head-quartered in San Francisco which is funnily enough not a city of many brick buildings.  

Edited by FairreLilette

3 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

I was just taking a wild stab at it as Boston is probably the city made of bricks.  But, oh yeah, Sansar...looked up the Wookey buyers of Sansar which it says are head-quartered in San Francisco which is funnily enough not a city of many brick buildings.  

It's the one on Battery Street, so I think it's still the LL building (though perhaps the picture was taken prior to them selling off Sansar).      

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.