Looking to hire Scripter

SevenFortuna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23 minutes ago, SevenFortuna said:

Hello,

I am looking to hire a scripter for my bank in Second Life. Mostly is integrating our blockchain API instore. Business partner proposals are also encouraged ( in second life ). Revolutionary technologies inworld and IRL. 

Thank you.

You may wish to get in touch with Linden Lab over this as they're a lot stricter on 3rd party exchanges (this may be against ToS) before hiring someone

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SevenFortuna said:

How do I contact Linden Labs?

The place to start is http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Policy_regarding_inworld_banks .  Read that policy carefully and, if necessary, get legal guidance about how your proposal stands up in light of that policy.  Then read the Second Life TOS (Article 3) and in fact the entire TOS to be sure that you understand what it says.  Then, I suggest submitting a support case to ask Linden Lab  [please note: No "S" in Lab] specific questions.

• Like 1

LL may or may not offer their own official crypto currency and/or exchange in the near future.

If they do, they will shut down anyone that would be competing with them even if it is an in-world service that allows purchasing crypto with L$ and no other currency/token exchange.

Edited by Lucia Nightfire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.