Need Hot Avatarz male & female to model

Apolez Taurus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I'm launching a new jacket soon for my store that is soon to re-open and need possibly six models. male/female . It is mesh and I'm not sure yet if I'll make to a certain body avatar but it does fit most as is and there will be a resizer in there. I'm not finished yet and not 100% sure when but want to line up the models so when I'm ready they are ready to work.  *also can't have big boobs or wacky hair like me, because with the hood it'll show through.. or if you can adjust to these two things.. and whatever other moderations you have to make thanks. 

I'll discuss further upon contact, Thanks, Apolez Taurus

DJ Taurus Couture Logo 512x512.jpg

Edited by Apolez Taurus
  • Like 2

On 1/19/2021 at 8:19 AM, Apolez Taurus said:

Hello, I'm launching a new jacket soon for my store that is soon to re-open and need possibly six models. male/female . It is mesh and I'm not sure yet if I'll make to a certain body avatar but it does fit most as is and there will be a resizer in there. I'm not finished yet and not 100% sure when but want to line up the models so when I'm ready they are ready to work.  *also can't have big boobs or wacky hair like me, because with the hood it'll show through.. or if you can adjust to these two things.. and whatever other moderations you have to make thanks. 

I'll discuss further upon contact, Thanks, Apolez Taurus

DJ Taurus Couture Logo 512x512.jpg

Anything you need, I'm there. Just let me know.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Anything you need, I'm there. Just let me know.

xoxo Thanks Drake, I'll IM you about it In-world :P well and see you online, hehe...  :)

And attempt to get in touch with you SmolChan & you as well mspinkshoes when I log in, thanks for your interest.

Edited by Apolez Taurus
  • Like 1

Hello my name is Eve and i am a newbie in modelling but easy to work with, i have already some sort of photography modeling. I am currently wearing a Catwa Freya Mesh Head and a Maitreya Lara Mesh body. I have a flickr acount if you want to see some photos of me my inword name is evean01. Ill be happy to work with you.

Here is my Flickr acount: 

eve an

13 hours ago, Maditzica said:

Hi. I am interested in this. IM me if u need me. You'll see here some pictures of my avi. Maitreya body and [GA.EG] head. Thank u! 

My sl name: maditzica

Snapshot_025.thumb.png.e200491453b0a3cf35c0f8c6e30237c9.pngSnapshot_045.thumb.png.522bf337550722e38ffa7271312c4488.png

I'm a sucker for Ga.eg for I wear that head and many never heard of it, yet think they are starting to get big.. I have an older version though and not even wanting to switch atm.. happy with it. :P 

I'll be in touch EveAn01 and Maditzica in-world when I get a moment... unless you're in-world and feel like messaging me...   I'd like to meet up and see your avatar in person and discuss a bit to see if you'd be a good fit and/or if you'd still like to be a model for DJ Taurus Couture.. Thanks so much for the interest. Eager to meet you.  Apolez Taurus

• 2 weeks later...

Hey my name is Liliana Robins and i just saw you'r advertisement that you are looking for a model in sl !

I would love to have the opportunity to work as a model, i am 30 days old but i learn really quick .

I have a mesh body(ebody curvy) and head (lelutka lilly) i've put alot of effort and real money to look good.

If you are still looking and interested to know me i am open to have an interview or you can IM me inworld : lilianarobins

image.thumb.png.21489a26bb4fe3d3ecfdb6b5262b6a6a.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.