Jump to content

Can anyone tell me why the sims in region with the new stilt homes has a big red line around each sim?


Mel Seaside
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have been looking to change my Linden home location today and ended up in a stilted home region the sim name is Harpoon, I noticed big red lines around each sim, doesnt anyone know why? Also my world map is shockingly bad to load lately making it almost unusable, does anyone know if this region is going to have sailable access to the reason of the new Linden home regions?
Many thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Mel Seaside said:

Hi, I have been looking to change my Linden home location today and ended up in a stilted home region the sim name is Harpoon, I noticed big red lines around each sim, doesnt anyone know why? Also my world map is shockingly bad to load lately making it almost unusable, does anyone know if this region is going to have sailable access to the reason of the new Linden home regions?
Many thanks

If you are talking about a red line on the map - ignore it. The map is not properly updating these days. 

If the red outline is still in the sky above a region that you have a home in, those are supposed to be removed when the region gets released.  You can mention it in the Bellisseria Citizens group chat - there are typically Lindens & Moles watching that chat.  Eventually someone will come remove it.

 

As to the map being unusable -- see my previous comment -- it is FUBAR right now.

 

 

All of the water in the stilt home regions is sailable and there are paths to connect to the other Linden Home waterways.   Though given the state of the map, the navigation will be difficult.

 

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you are talking about a red line on the map - ignore it. The map is not properly updating these days. 

If the red outline is still in the sky above a region that you have a home in, those are supposed to be removed when the region gets released.  You can mention it in the Bellisseria Citizens group chat - there are typically Lindens & Moles watching that chat.  Eventually someone will come remove it.

 

As to the map being unusable -- see my previous comment -- it is FUBAR right now.

 

 

All of the water in the stilt home regions is sailable and there are paths to connect to the other Linden Home waterways.   Though given the state of the map, the navigation will be difficult.

 

are they working on fixing the map?  I am so lost without it.  lol

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

are they working on fixing the map?  I am so lost without it.  lol

 

This is the last update they have provided -- unless they've said something more in the inworld user group meetings.

image.png.22d8865f6a6d91d34ae5749140d32edf.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It appears that, since LL doesn't t need further information to characterize this problem, they are not using an active Jira for it.  OTOH, it does seem to sometimes help move things along for many folks to express dismay at a particular issue.  I think commenting on the thread Logan linked would be a good venue to do that.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

thank you all for your replies, It is just the red marks on the mini map and world maps.. hopefully the next pictures taken will remove the red marks.
as for the world map yes it is a nightmare, I have commented on Logan's link fingers crossed they listen and actually do work on a fix asap for everyone ... it is beyond frustrating atm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...