Would you like your home featured in Bellisseria's 2nd Anniversary Video?

PrudenceAnton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings fellow Bellisserians!

The time is nearly upon us as the 2nd Anniversary of Bellisseria approaches, April 15, 2021. Sceneris and I have already began filming for this anniversary celebration. And we are seeking your help. We wish to film 2 Bellisseria homes that are nicely decorated and landscaped, for the video. If you are interested in having your home featured, please fill out the application and return to me ASAP: PrudenceAnton

Deadline to apply is 1.31.21
Only 2 homes will be selected from applicants
Consideration for these homes will be style (interior and exterior/landscaping) and filming quality (not laggy).

Thank you, Pru ♥

< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ->

Application below: (Copy & Paste into a notecard and please send to me in world)

Title Notecard:  Bellisseria Model Home Application for Video (SL Legacy Name here)

Hello and thank you for applying to have your home considered for the filming of Bellisseria's 2nd Anniversary video as a model home.  By filling out and returning this application, you are agreeing to allow us to set up an appointment to come by your home and film it, IF your home is selected, to be used and featured in the video. Thank you - Prudence Anton & Sceneris

Second Life Legacy Name:
Second Life Display Name:

Bellissersia Theme Home Type: (i.e. Traditional, Houseboat, Camper, Log, Victorian, Stilt)
     Model Type: (i.e. Evening Star, Wallower, Williamsburg)
Physical Landmark to your home:

Application deadline:  January 31, 2021
Return this application to:  PrudenceAnton

< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ->

Reflection:  Bellisseria's 1st Anniversary Video

In case  you haven't seen it, or for a flashback look, here's the link to last year's Bellisseria 1 Year Anniversary video:

Edited by PrudenceAnton
typo fix
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

We had a lot of entries in this contest, and the homes were so wonderfully decorated. I am so excited for you to see the video of these homes. The film was too long to put in its entirety in the Bellisseria 2nd Annivesary video, so we had to shorten it.

In fact, it was so beautiful. We made a special Parade of Homes video featuring the details of 6 homes of each theme, Traditional, Houseboat, Camper/Trailer, Victorian, Log and Stilt, for you to enjoy. That special video will premiere on April 16th, 2021. Thank you for all our entries. - Prudence

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.