Mainland Tour @ Campbell Coast (an event for women in collab with Sisters In SL)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sisters In SL is a group of ladies that want to meet like-minded women around the grid for visiting events, exploring sims, meeting for discussions, going on shopping tours, forming friendships and so on. I will host my 2nd "Mainland Tour" for the group -- but every other lady is welcome to join as well! (I am sorry, guys, but this event is not meant for you this time. Same as we ladies wouldn't be meant to drop by at your meetings in a gentlemen only club 😉)
My "Mainland Tour" project is meant to (re-)discover the beautiful sites on mainland, and find out about interesting projects and communities. This time, we will explore Campbell Coast.

Campbell Coast is a community in a rural scottish coastal setting, spanning over a handful mainland sims along the coast and some mountain parts with direct access to the ocean, and from there to Blake Sea and other spots on the continent. Activities and events are held high in this community, and so you have not only the option to ride a horse or fly with a hanging glider as you explore the landscape but you can also join their events which are offered regularly by its residents (for example, Q&A evenings with music at their Artist Village, or sailing trips around the continent). We will make a tour around this whole area where I will show you the gems and hidden spots to get an overall idea of the place, so you can also come back at a later time to explore more, or even surprise your friends&family with a little weekend trip to a beautiful spot on mainland.

Tour Info
Saturday, January 16
9:00am SLT: Optional Start @ Aerodrome Amelia Earhart > Boat Trip to actual start location
9:15am SLT: Actual Start / Meeting Point @ Emyniad Port, Campbell Coast
Tour Length: approx. 1 to 1,5 hrs

Feel free to contact me inworld if you have questions, would like to receive the HUD with the landmarks and detailed info, or cannot make it in time but would like to join later, so I can send you a TP.

poster_mainland_tour_campbell_coast.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/16/2021 at 9:58 PM, BJoyful said:

I only took 1 pic the whole tour!  I think that means you kept us very well entertained, Yukiko!

Haha, nice! I am surprised you were able to take one at all since you supported me the whole time giving all that background info on top and were busy typing. Thanks again for that! 😊

• Like 1

On 1/15/2021 at 4:06 AM, Ina Fairport said:

I would love this !
And a start at my favourite airport !

But I am Bi male in RL. Not a woman

Hmmm maybe you will help me make a Kilts-only version of this tour? And we can end up with a big mixer party at the end?  IM me inworld if you’d like to do this 🤩 

2 hours ago, Yuumo Ichibara said:

I missed it, when is the next one?

I’ll make sure to post in Events or in this thread when the next tour is (probably before end of January) and will be a Kilts Tour and culminate in a mixer party in the Campbell Ballroom.  DJ Oscar will lead the tour and DJ set.  Please bring your Scottish to English translator as he’s the real deal, a Scotsman!

• Thanks 1

@Yuumo Ichibara @HarmonyAllen

As already mentioned by @BJoyful, the 2nd tour around Campbell Coast will be hosted by BJoyful herself/their DJ Oscar, probably before end of January.
The next Mainland Tour that I host, will be in about a month, probably February 20. 
And of course, we will post the events here in the forums 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.