Does anyone here likes anime/manga?

It is not strictly female, but I want to hang out with someone who has this interest. For male I can't go further in relationship with you because I'm straight, but love to be friendly and have fun in game.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Peotyre said:

It is not strictly female, but I want to hang out with someone who has this interest. For male I can't go further in relationship with you because I'm straight, but love to be friendly and have fun in game.

There are some anime related sims, and avatars drawn from anime. Look around.

• Like 1

There's such a wide span of genres, you might wanna specify which manga/anime you're interested in. I, for example, would be bored out of my mind if someone is solely into shounen isekai manga and would only want to talk about that genre. 

• Like 1

Well, I'm the kind of guy who likes Isekai, Fantasy, Medieval so yeb I don't think we may fit. Though I like dark, psychological, horror genre as well if you maybe interested. Have you seen Dead Tube (manga) etc. ?

On 1/17/2021 at 7:06 AM, Peotyre said:

Well, I'm the kind of guy who likes Isekai, Fantasy, Medieval so yeb I don't think we may fit. Though I like dark, psychological, horror genre as well if you maybe interested. Have you seen Dead Tube (manga) etc. ?

The only Fantasy/Medieval I remember reading of the top of my head are Sousou no Frieren, that one where the guy is trying to resurrect his dead wife and carries her corpse around in a coffin, Goblin Slayer and Berserk. I do/did enjoy those immensely. Horror ain't my thing at all, though I read almost all works by Junji Ito.

But I still much prefer Slice of Life, romance and historical themes.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Peotyre said:

Found some connection after all 🤭 why is there not a club like this??? Hahaha

there are numerous anime groups but sadly a lot of them are filled with creepy people :c 

the clubs come and go but theyre all hentai orientated ^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, nyahrou said:

there are numerous anime groups but sadly a lot of them are filled with creepy people :c 

the clubs come and go but theyre all hentai orientated ^^

I'm not really into hentai... It's kinda weird in SL 😬. No something like a place to talk about favorite manga and stuffs

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Peotyre said:

I'm not really into hentai... It's kinda weird in SL 😬. No something like a place to talk about favorite manga and stuffs

Oh well usually I find just making friends and hanging out together 🙂 you can even watch anime with friends on tv in-game ♥

• Like 1
4 hours ago, nyahrou said:

Oh well usually I find just making friends and hanging out together 🙂 you can even watch anime with friends on tv in-game ♥

Speaking of which, I don't know how to stream video and watch together in SL, how do you do that? 🤔

42 minutes ago, Peotyre said:

Speaking of which, I don't know how to stream video and watch together in SL, how do you do that? 🤔

usually by buying a tv ^^ i have one, i can show you how it works sometime if youre curious before buying

• Like 1

im a bit late to this thread but hello o/ i dont actually watch anime anymore so i'm kind of a hack but i'm a big fan of the anime-styled game touhou! it sits right in the fantasy genre and i could talk for ages about it wwww

im not really into too much mainstream/modern anime unfortunately but i do know bits and pieces of more modern/mainstream stuff!

as for hangouts im also in the club of thinks it's weird that all the sl animanga hangouts are NSFW spaces 😔 im working on my own non-hentai oriented anime-themed place but it's very unfinished atm ;w; 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, nyahrou said:

usually by buying a tv ^^ i have one, i can show you how it works sometime if youre curious before buying

Please pretty much add me in world I'm keen, 

44 minutes ago, asteriddle said:

im a bit late to this thread but hello o/ i dont actually watch anime anymore so i'm kind of a hack but i'm a big fan of the anime-styled game touhou! it sits right in the fantasy genre and i could talk for ages about it wwww

im not really into too much mainstream/modern anime unfortunately but i do know bits and pieces of more modern/mainstream stuff!

as for hangouts im also in the club of thinks it's weird that all the sl animanga hangouts are NSFW spaces 😔 im working on my own non-hentai oriented anime-themed place but it's very unfinished atm ;w; 

That's awesome I'll visit someday! Are you some sort of builder?

50 minutes ago, asteriddle said:

Omggg I will go!!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, EmmaTyler1 said:

Ofcourse , i love anime ,  i mostly prefer fantasy and thriller .

I really love both.. I haven't been able to find a pure enthusiast group for this type in SL

On 2/16/2021 at 4:52 PM, EmmaTyler1 said:

Hmm thats strange i guess very few people watch anime here

Just because there is no group doesn’t mean people don’t watch anime. It could just be that anime fans here are disorganized.

I like slice of life anime and manga. 

6 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

Just because there is no group doesn’t mean people don’t watch anime. It could just be that anime fans here are disorganized.

I like slice of life anime and manga. 

Hhaha it's what I heard, would be good if someone is able to organise >0