I’m new, anybody wanna be friends?

thatbabiiavi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I’m new on here and I haven’t figured out how to take quality pictures yet, that’s why I don’t have a profile picture, but my avatar is fully set up. I came from IMVU, if you’re on there add me at ( datshortyavi ). 

Anyway, I just want to meet some chill people, who just vibe. I like roleplay, I wanna go on holidays, and have fun with a group. I’m a writer, but not a professional one lol, I post on Wattpad. I love music, and I’m a follower of Christ. I’m 21, I recently turned that age. I’m just goofy, and I want silly, goofy friends that I can shop with, hang out with, possibly rent a place with, and stuff. 

so, hmu lol.

also, definitely wanna build a family, brothers, sisters, husband, children .. wya lol.

• Like 3

It wasn’t a no. I’ve been Christian my entire life, and I’ve had friends who were satanists since we were in middle school and still are. We make a point to respect each other’s beliefs, and avoid disrespecting one another. I can be friends with who ever, as long as there’s mutual respect.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, thatbabiiavi said:

Ah, I see, we bash people for their beliefs here. Interesting. 

He's not really bashing you -- he just has an odd sense of humor.  

One of the most important things in SL, especially these forums:  Do not assume that comments are personal attacks.  People come from all over the world and simply have different ways of speaking, often not meaning things in the way that folks from other areas of the world take them. 

You'll usually know right away when something is a personal attack.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, thatbabiiavi said:

I wasn’t referring to his comment when I said that.

It was never my intention to outright bash Orwar’s beliefs. Prod them, poke them, roast them a bit, yes. I believe he’s particularly fond of the whole roasting thing—and I’m always glad to use my blowtorch.

But at the end of the day, Luciferians and agnostics usually get along just fine. We don’t kill each other (it just isn’t practical to dispense of so much fun), so don’t worry for him.

Edited by Ren Toxx
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Orwar.. That gif will haunt me more than any goats you may have sacrificed in your basement.. Yikes 😂

Thatbabiiavi, I'd be happy to hang out sometime. Don't really have an abundance of friends myself. 

/Valerie 

Edited by Eurogal

My neighbor has an 1800's old Wild West chapel on his site.
The parcel radio has organ music sometimes. Hymns and choir music etc.

It can be quite nice to let the avatar sit in the chapel and just listen to organ recitals.
If anyone is genuinely interested in this, you can PM me.

There aren't any church services in this chapel - it's "music only".
As far as I know.

(But watch out when you leave the chapel again ... there's a dueling game just outside and a saloon across the "street" ...  🙂).

Edited by QuietEventide

10 hours ago, Eurogal said:

Orwar.. That gif will haunt me more than any goats you may have sacrificed in your basement.. Yikes 😂

Who could ever sacrifice such cute little creatures ..?

giphy.gif

... Human sacrifice is the way to go!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.