About Animated Mesh

FlaviaAlmeidah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,

I'm studying some animated mesh today(Not the rigged ones), and looks like it was using the llSetAlpha to hidden one part and show another making a sequence, but I can't see the hidden parts with the Ctrl +Alt + T just when i edit the object all the parts highlight, someone know how this works?

1 hour ago, FlaviaAlmeidah said:

Strange... I can only see highlights in edit mode, Thanks i will research more about alpha masking.

What happens when you select the highlight function from the menu, instead of pressing the keyboard shortcut? Advanced > Highlighting & Visibility > Highlight Transparent

1 hour ago, arton Rotaru said:

What happens when you select the highlight function from the menu, instead of pressing the keyboard shortcut? Advanced > Highlighting & Visibility > Highlight Transparent

Still the same, i think is 100% what Wufie said because when i wear it i cant see the red highlight but when i rez it on the ground can see easily, is just some rigged feature.

7 hours ago, FlaviaAlmeidah said:

Still the same, i think is 100% what Wufie said because when i wear it i cant see the red highlight but when i rez it on the ground can see easily, is just some rigged feature.

Are you seeing Animesh? It uses a bento skeleton applied to an object and animation functions.

Here are some Animesh nekos I assembled: https://gyazo.com/47c1b73c370c604fc11b8380ed79f1f5

Those are not user avatars. They are objects. Animesh objects.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

Are you seeing Animesh? It uses a bento skeleton applied to an object and animation functions.

Here are some Animesh nekos I assembled: https://gyazo.com/47c1b73c370c604fc11b8380ed79f1f5

Those are not user avatars. They are objects. Animesh objects.

My object It's not a real animesh with skeleton and animations, it's just a sequence of mesh that uses a script to simulate a animation, let's say it works similar to a GIF image.

@edit

Is a dress btw

Edited by FlaviaAlmeidah

9 hours ago, FlaviaAlmeidah said:

My object It's not a real animesh with skeleton and animations, it's just a sequence of mesh that uses a script to simulate a animation, let's say it works similar to a GIF image.

@edit

Is a dress btw

Got a marketplace listing url for said dress? I'd like to see it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.