What do you meme thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The March 27th 2020. e-mail that got me fired from a major ██████-based National Astronomical research center, but not before four months of stonewalling and mistreatment from my manager and HR. I called in the HR's supervisor, explained to them this was all some strange miscommunication, and that I was transgender. I was terminated "with cause" six days later.

IMG_20210513_115225098.jpg

They told me what my intent for this statement must have been. I must have been making political statements, a secret plant from the Biden campaign? They were so very sure of it that they punished me for it and refused all appeal to hear my  side of anything at any point.

They're never going to win hearts and minds that way! Someone's dream job turned into a nightmare! Now that's cosmic irony!

Edited by Chroma Starlight
redacted to omit identifying details

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

People, the Official Pokemon YouTube channel has made this meme into it's own day: 'Bidoof Day' on July 1st and with it they brought back the Rick Roll. Now in it's current generation it is known as the 'Bidoof Roll'. You'll thank me later. Nintendo knew of the meme and acknowledged it. Crazy times.

These are peak Bidoof hours my dudes.

Edited by Simo Vodopan
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...