Jump to content

NOW HIRING @ FDE!!!


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

 

Who is elligable? Everyone!!! We have a home for anyone and everyone.
Are you a furry? We have a home for you.
Can't voice verify, No worries! We have a home for you too.
Now Hiring For all Positions at The Rhoxy Gentlemen's Club, The Fox Den Male Revue, Utopia Adult Entertainment,Verse - Adult Text Lounge and Silence - Den of Debauchery!!!
Dancers, Text, Voice, Cam, Dominants, Switches, and Submissive!!
We have a home for EVERYONE!!
Apply today!
↓Taxi below↓
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dedicova/127/93/3502

Must have a fully mesh avi and the ability to emote.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What are your safeguards in regards to "Cam" use? When I read that I am naturally made wary for anyone applying for that position. The internet being the internet, things can spread. Playing with fire - just saying! You should inform any prospective employees about this risk.

Edited by gentleAndfree
---
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gentleAndfree said:

What are your safeguards in regards to "Cam" use? When I read that I am naturally made wary for anyone applying for that position. The internet being the internet, things can spread. Playing with fire - just saying! You should inform any prospective employees about this risk.

Cam isn't required so it would be up to the individual whether they choose to use it or not.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Cam isn't required so it would be up to the individual whether they choose to use it or not.

I realize that, but the individual should know that anything on "cam" can potentially be shared. Its privacy concern. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, gentleAndfree said:

I realize that, but the individual should know that anything on "cam" can potentially be shared. Its privacy concern. 

Yes, we're all adults here on second life.  It's not the venues responsibility to educate adults on the dangers of giving out too much info on the internet.  I don't know anyone who doesn't realize that already.

Not sure what the point was of your initial comment to be honest.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

hey all thank you for your interest we are still hiring Dancers text and voice escorts we do not offer cam services that is freelance. Depending what club you decide to work at voice verification is required and to hear voice at all times on the stage Here is the url to the Rhoxy feel free to pop in at ant time to chat with us http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dedicova/223/88/3502

 

 

Edited by MeghanMoores
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...