Looking for good skins for Lelutka Evolution (Female)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 85 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would ask in the Lelutka group but it won't let me send messages in it for some reason.

I'm looking at female Evolution heads and I was hoping to find a good matching body skin as well.

I tried Not Found but they only have like two or three skins I think and I don't care that much for them.

I'm sure there's lots of places but I don't often shop for skins.

edit: i'm looking for pale skins. not super white pale but like, general Caucasian skin tone on the paler side. not tan.

Edited by Rumancekk

The Skinnery has a shade called milk which is very pale.  ItGirls is where I have been getting my skins the last couple years.  They also do a Asian inspired skin.  Ryn (?) I believe is the name and one called Lilly.  Both made specifically for lelutka heads.

This is Lilly.at itGirls

ADC.jpg

Edited by RowanMinx

Amara Beauty, they have plenty of Lelutka Evo skins in different tones, personally I like them a lot because they are full skins, not just a head tattoo. 

• Like 1

Skinnery, Bold and Beauty, Lara Hurley, Go & See, Ebeauty. I am failing to name a bunch I am sure. Check out Lelutka Mesh Head Developers group on Flickr and it will show you a lot of the new skins being made for their heads. 

My favorite is Deetalez in celtic and nordic, which was already mentioned. Don't forget to check the demo for the body skin, though. Some creators don't put a lot of effort into the body details for some reason, even if their skins are very good quality. I had to stop using Glam Affair for that reason. Very pretty faces, lots of choices, but "2nd gen" body skin is terrible in my opinion. What makes it even more sad is the fact that the 1st gen line of their body skins (default maitreya skins until BoM update) were quite decent.

• Like 1

Nar Mattaru has a nice skin for LeLutka Evolution, Catherine, and it comes in pale tones with all different brow colours as well as no brows. My pic.

50823755112_0fe7825b96_b_d.jpg

In addition, Pink Fuel has just released a new skin for LeLutka Evo and it definitely comes in pale tones.

50812185427_0ffd7d37ab_b_d.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm a big fan of The Skinnery, here shown in Toffee

Fleur

and Deetalez too. Shown in the European tone

Lake

last one is Amara Beauty - not sure which tone since I forgot to write it down but obviously, lighter than the other two

Lilly

Plenty more but these are my "go to" appliers for Lelutka

• Like 2

@Elora Lunasea your pictures look a-ma-zing !

I do adore most of the brands that have been quoted already, so I'll only add Pepe skins for Lelutka... I really love the face skin, body is quite good as well and they do have quite fair skins (Moonbeam for example).

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, lauleetah said:

@Elora Lunasea your pictures look a-ma-zing !

I do adore most of the brands that have been quoted already, so I'll only add Pepe skins for Lelutka... I really love the face skin, body is quite good as well and they do have quite fair skins (Moonbeam for example).

I really like the Pepe skins too - most are just a tad too young looking for me personally. There was one a while back before BOM hit that I adored, I should see if they updated it

On 1/10/2021 at 4:53 PM, Rumancekk said:

I would ask in the Lelutka group but it won't let me send messages in it for some reason.

I'm looking at female Evolution heads and I was hoping to find a good matching body skin as well.

I tried Not Found but they only have like two or three skins I think and I don't care that much for them.

I'm sure there's lots of places but I don't often shop for skins.

edit: i'm looking for pale skins. not super white pale but like, general Caucasian skin tone on the paler side. not tan.

I have Session Skin and she has a Pale skin that is wonderful. Sorry I do not have a pic in profile yet. But check her skin out! You will not be disappointed. :)

Indra has Lelutka Erin and Lelutka Lily (the free one). She was previously using a Skinnery skin but has lately been collecting gifts and Midnight Mania from 7 Deadly Skins. She uses one of the very darkest tones but they have some very pale ones too; Cloud, Powder, Snow and Dew are the palest tones I think.  Be careful though; a lot of their skins are made for Genus and they don't fit round the lips.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 85 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.