looking for a job

cindy Kincess

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, cindy Kincess said:

helllo ive been in sl 12 years plus and im looking for a new job,ive been a manger and a host before so looking to get back into one of these

so please hit me up with your replys

Did you check the listings here.  At least 5 or 6 posted in the last couple of days.  They usually have contact info or a link to an application.

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/312-inworld-employment/

Hey cindy,

Yes, I'm one of them that have posted.  We are not officially opened yet. We are working hard to make that happen ASAP!

We are looking for hosts, and a DJ Manager at the moment ,if you have at least 6 months experience in DJ'ing on 

second life for the DJ Manager Position , are 18+ RL and SL avatar and a great look with a winning personality and good leader skills!  For the host position you also must be 18+ RL & SL avatar. have a good avatar with a very personable personality that could make anyone feel welcomed, because everyone 18+ is welcome to the club.  I am having a

Class today on Host Training @ 3pm if you're interested to attend, if not for a refresher for you to give advice to other hosts, that is welcome as well. 

So if you're interested in applying to Calipso Storm Club try and get in-touch with me in-world. The club is on adult land.  so that means 18+ Avatar S:L and RL 18+.  

Here is a tp to join @ 3pm SLT Today Monday if you're interested in a hosting job with us or to even check the place out to see if you'd like to work here. 

Apolez Taurus  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamworld Sapphire/81/154/22

2022806277_CalipsoStormLogo.png.91220cf1ae91f4fcd18cdaee1e0ba6bb.png

Edited by Apolez Taurus

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.