Jump to content

Looking for pimp


NovaTen
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

I am new to second life and want to try escorting. Looking for someone to work for. I am female. I can not use voice/video but anything aside from that works for me. Contact me if interested

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, NovaTen said:

I am new to second life and want to try escorting. Looking for someone to work for. I am female. I can not use voice/video but anything aside from that works for me. Contact me if interested

the employment section is your place to be, not Relationships, Friends or RP ...OR the adult section for adult jobs
Random postlocations won't get attention from employers, most likely only from moderators.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Doris Johnsky said:

And why would you want give some jerk part of your earnings? 

I'm not an expert yet, but I don't know how easy it is to always find legitimate clients, so joining an agency would help with that. Thats one reason?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Doris Johnsky said:

And why would you want give some jerk part of your earnings? 

For the same reason you would give a percentage of the money you get from selling a house to a realtor. They provide a service that is worth the cost.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

For the same reason you would give a percentage of the money you get from selling a house to a realtor. They provide a service that is worth the cost.

Escorting and real estate are two different things.  I escorted for several years as a free lance  I looked at escort houses and found them to be lacking, and I was NEVER going to share my money with pimp, who was probably going to ask for free sex along with a cut of my earnings.  Thank you, no.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Doris Johnsky said:

I was NEVER going to share my money with pimp,

Obviously the service isn't worth the cost to you. Some people prefer to sell their home without a realtor as well, it is all just personal preference.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...