You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm new but really looking for a job, I will be very serious about the job, just having trouble finding one. let me know if you need someone. I know roughly how to emote and own a mic and feel comfortable talking, I speak perfect English, and am an American, but other than I still need a lot  training. So, if you are will willing to train me, I'm willing to work.

Edited by katsdaydreams

Hey Kats,

There are lots of clubs in SL that frequently hire hosts and train them. Dancers are a bit lower demand in recent times.

The best way to find a job is to hang out in places where you like the music and atmosphere, and make friends with the people on stage (as well as regular patrons). By building up a reputation and knowledge of SL in general, and the club specifically, you will be a natural candidate when there are openings.

On a side note, most host jobs make between $L200 and $L1000 for 2 hours of work, that converts to roughly $1-$5 US, so if you're looking at a job for the money it's better to become a creator than a host/dj/dancer.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, katsdaydreams said:

I'm new but really looking for a job, I will be very serious about the job, just having trouble finding one. let me know if you need someone. I know roughly how to emote and own a mic and feel comfortable talking, I speak perfect English, and am an American, but other than I still need a lot  training. So, if you are will willing to train me, I'm willing to work.

You could always scroll though here..Inworld Employment - Second Life Community

Lots of jobs posted for hosts and dancers.   

• Like 1

We are currently seeking hosts and willing to train if your avatar is over 30 days old, you are 18+rl in sl avi and in RL and have a personable personality also willing to learn and have fun hosting keeping the crowd excited. Get in-touch with me in-world through IM or notecard.  Or meet us at 3pm slt http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamworld Sapphire/81/154/22

for the host training class.  See you there! Apolez Taurus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.