Billing and Linden buying is down?

Aishagain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just attempted to buy Linden Dollars in the viewer and got a message saying "Unable to by, our Billing system is Down, please try again later".  There is nothing about this on the Grid Status Page.  Anyone know what's going on?

Well this is interesting.  30 minutes after the issue is marked "resolved" on the GSP and I STILL get the message that the billing system is down and that I cannot buy Lindens.  I wonder why?

ETA 5mins later: OK Mea Culpa, I guess all that was needed was a relog, I suppose the system needed a refresh to open the connection.

Edited by Aishagain
grammar correction
  • Like 1

Hey so I got a call today about the card I have attached to SL showing fraud activity.  It has been going on since late in the day on the 7th.  So I thought about the billing system having been down that day.  Is there anything pointing to the fact that the system may have been compromised? 

23 minutes ago, Trymetwice said:

Hey so I got a call today about the card I have attached to SL showing fraud activity.  It has been going on since late in the day on the 7th.  So I thought about the billing system having been down that day.  Is there anything pointing to the fact that the system may have been compromised? 

If it were, you would hear a lot more people here screaming about it.  Your credit card company should provide you with info on what the fraudulent activity was.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.