You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Camilaaa0 said:

i wanna be a realΒ vampire in sl ,What should I do?πŸ˜–

Versus what, the role playing vampires in SL?

You do realize the problem here, right?

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

Β 

3 hours ago, Camilaaa0 said:

i wanna be a realΒ vampire in sl ,What should I do?πŸ˜–

If you want to be a vampire I can help you out with it in Bloodlines and happy to teach you the proper ways of using Bloodlines that I was taught with. Feel free to message me on second life as Lucien Volkihar (FlameGirlHero). If you need to know what Bloodlines is its a Roleplay system that allows you to feed and attack other players. But it is pretty easy to learn. I teach those who I am with in Bloodlines not to attack everyone in sight. But I do have some other ways of staying alive from the curse. One is willingly to spend the money to get a tank and use that to feed from or two I ask my friends who are pledged to me in Bloodlines to allow me to feed from. Occasionally I will drink from the vending machines and bar tap. If you need anymore information I can be happy to assist.Β 

11 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

RL vampires have the best bling, plus all those velvet and ermine outfits..

Β  Β I think if you want to go vampire hunting in this day and age, you may want to start keeping an eye on those corporate goths ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

"Real vampire", not pyramide scheme.

Bloodlines isn't a scheme to me its really fun to enjoy and plus i use whatever lindens in donations to fill up my tanks because I rent land for Bloodlines to use. As long as you have the infinity amulet you won't have to spend so much money and keep others around to feed from to stay alive without the amulet. Its the best Roleplaying hud out there for creatures of all kinds.

1 minute ago, FlameGirlHero said:

Lol sparkly vampires suck just saying it doesn't go according to original lore of vampires.

Neither do they have blood tanks or vending machines... Just sayin'.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Neither do they have blood tanks or vending machines... Just sayin'.

Just think of it like a hospital that stores "Blood" for those who donate blood. Really all it takes is creativity when it comes to Bloodlines RP. As for the vending machines think of it like Trueblood concept of the show. If you want to debate on that sort of show. Twilight barely has any good lore where its non creative.Β 

• Confused 1
55 minutes ago, FlameGirlHero said:

Lol sparkly vampires suck

Β  Β I mean, all vampires do. It's what we do do.

• Haha 5

I get why Bloodlines requires constant infusions of microtransactions from a business standpoint. Servers aren't free to maintain the system and game and whatnot. It still feels predatory in a way though, given that the systems continued existence literally relies on players being predatory with it like some sort of blood based MLM. If it's your thing that's fine, but definitely not a HUD I use on any of my own vampire characters.Β 

Maybe someone should script a Vampire system that doesn't rely on servers so it can be a one-time purchase... Hmm...

• Like 3
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.