missing lindens

Rufus Hoobinoo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, Rufus Hoobinoo said:

i just purchased lindens and have a pay pal receipt from tilia ...Your account has been charged US$11lindens1.36. You have offered to purchase 27467. yet to  receive my 

You probably did a Limit Buy which is sitting there waiting for someone to sell at the price you requested.  Go to your LindeX History and you will probably see an Open Order -- cancel it. The money will be returned to your USD Balance - can see it on your Account Summary.  Return to the Buy screen and do a Market Buy instead.  It will use the existing USD balance.

https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/history.php

image.png.256196062342a8d7265a76e1b612f7bb.png

The money will be returned to your USD Balance - can see it on your Account Summary.  Return to the Buy screen and do a Market Buy instead.  It will use the existing USD balance.

image.png.5650db4fb5dddd226a162456d297fed5.png

• Like 1

Rufus, those numbers don't make any sense.  However, I can suggest two reasons for your problem.

1. Your payment didn't go through. That can happen with PayPal if your account is not verified...that is, backed up by a credit card or a RL bank account via PayPal's verification (linking) process.

2.  More likely, you used a Best Rate (Limit Buy). This is not a purchase, but an OFFER to purchase $L at some rate of exchange you specify.  When you do this, the money is taken by LL and held "in escrow" until the market hits your specified exchange rate (and all previous orders at that rate have been filled).  Depending on the rate you specified, this could take a very long time, or even forever.

You can go to your Dashboard, choose Manage > $L Order History and cancel your order, as LittleMe suggests.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, oOJoselinOo said:

When i get that right, you tried to buy  27467 Linden for 11 USD.

That's like the others said an limit buy and at that rate, i would say it will never be fullfilled

*dreams to get 30k for just 10 bugs*

I tried 100k for 22 usd once, it sat for 10 days and then I cancelled it lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.