Curiosity I think killed the adults lands

They say curiosity killed the cat, but I am a panda so I want to a ask a curious question. On my journey in SL I have noticed All the adult places I know or have been to have just had people standing around. Nobody talks, nobody seems to engaging in people and they are supposed to be have public sex places also which again people just seem to stand around doing nothing. Now I am not saying I go there to watch people have sex, but I do wonder why people are fully clothed like it is winter and just standing like statues. All the good places are empty and it seems where they say there is a lot of people you get there and there is nothing. And in pure honesty I noticed more so in the places of the D/s, daddy/ babygirl, masters/ Slaves and BDSM sites are totally empty. I am curious where people go? Where are the places that have people, because I have searched and searched and all the places that Show up are always empty or has 2 or 3 people and they are mainly just females dancing or AFK.🤔🤔🤔🤔

I have a home in adult land and will get visitors sometimes and that's all they do is stand around too.  Everyone is welcome there and I have lots of good adult furniture they could use but they don't.  They also don't respond to any chats from me either.  Not sure what they are doing.