Looking For: Realistic Car for RP

WinterPShifter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Awhile back I was told about a maker who makes realistic Cars for RP that have been scripted to randomly breakdown or have something go wrong, I asked for the makers info and forgot it nad have yet to refind the person who I saw with the car again

16 hours ago, Matilda Melune said:

Maybe this will help put you on the right path? http://wiki.ntbigroup.com/index.php?title=Global_Fuel_System

Fuel System for Cars in SL. You can try searching the MP for GFS or GEMC that might give you some results your looking for (hopefully)

Sadly not what I'm looking for I could care less about fuel system cars I have enough of them... 

I'm looking for ones that Randomly Brake down well your driving them... like flat tires and more... I know theres some in SL just cant remember the maker 

yes they are still out there I was recently shopping for cars and remember reading about this feature, I don't remember who made them though sorry. I just was searching the MP and reading the descriptions so it shouldn't be hard to find,

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/6/2021 at 1:36 AM, WinterPShifter said:

Awhile back I was told about a maker who makes realistic Cars for RP that have been scripted to randomly breakdown or have something go wrong, I asked for the makers info and forgot it nad have yet to refind the person who I saw with the car again

I think maybe I've found what you've been looking for...? https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/GEMC-Baiern-Alpenjager-Boxed/5577953

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.