Help with using either a bot or....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 99 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm trying to figure out how to have my totsipop baby be a bot, or use yuus nuu, but I've obviously am missing a step because I'm not sure how to get my totsipop rezzed without me controlling her and if I'm controlling her... I'm confused obviously could really use more clear step by step instructions, thanks in advance

Also check to see if there is a group for Yuss Nuu, if you have that product?  If that's a product which allows you to 'control' another avatar - such as a child - I would be surprised if it did not come with a notecard explaining how to set it up and how to use it.  

I would think that you would still have to be logged into the totsipop baby's account (the totsipop baby is an avatar, correct?) in some fashion. 

• Like 1

For context, "Totsipop" is a wearable mesh body, not something like a prim baby.

They seem to be modifiable, so you could turn the mesh body into Animesh, but that requires complex scripting, not just flicking a switch.

Using a bot seems like the simpler solution, which means that either you or someone else (host) needs to use a viewer to log in with an avatar wearing the mesh body. It doesn't need to be a full viewer, a simple text viewer is enough unless you need more complex behavior (like speaking/movement), in which case you're on your own.

• Like 2
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 99 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.