The ever graying out friends list - WTB some living color. :)

Pussycat Catnap

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4709 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you've been in SL long enough you might know this phenomenon:

GrayedFriendsList.jpgEverbody's grayed out. 3 of them online, that's more that I tend to see.

It goes on like that past the scroll bar. And its been like this for ages - with me letting my active friends list dwindle down to just a few people.

Too many of my people have left SL.

But I'm looking for some living color here. :)

Ie: kitty needs new friends.

Hoping I can find me some like-enough minded peeps that we can get along and have some fun in SL again.

While I'm known for liking reggae and posting a bit of forum drama (and sometimes suffering from foot-in-mouth disease), I also enjoy exploring around in SL, helping newbies with advice, being very much a left wing liberal, having a strong spiritual side, yet also loving to do my share of scanty-clad SL dancing.

My usual avenues of finding people consists of a lot of closed down locales - so despite even having a blog to help new people with advice on how to find friends, my tricks are not working as well for me.

The shier side of my SL personality has taken root a little more than it should.

https://my.secondlife.com/pussycat.catnap

My so-called interests SL-wise includes but is not limited to:

(You might have seen some SL nudist posts from me - that's a sometimes thing. When I'm in that mood I'm stuck in that mood, when I'm not in that mood I find I feel uncomfortable around that scene - so since it wavers so much I don't put it in my interests. :) )

If you're looking for friends and I'm not too out there, or even in your sphere of things - drop me an IM sometime.

Need to get some color back into that friends list. :)

Hiya, Pussycat.   That picture is interesting.  Is that V2? 

I'm still using an old 1.23.5 viewer most of the time...and it looks different. 

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

I also enjoy
exploring around in SL, helping newbies with advice,
................................................yet also loving to do
my share of scanty-clad SL dancing.

(You might have seen some SL nudist posts from me - that's a sometimes thing.

If you're looking for friends and I'm not too out there, or even in your sphere of things - drop me an IM sometime.

Need to get some color back into that friends list.
:)

It seems we do have some things in common.   I'm going to be inworld later....and will look up your profile. 

(Not so sure I can add color to someone's friends list though...I'm very white.  *that's a joke!*  : )

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4709 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.