16,384 SQM with 5,000 Prims for 3,750/weekly

daltonprock

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello folks,

We are currently offering one 16,384sqm parcel that is ideal for both residential and light/high commercial, you choose! If you are interested in renting it then navigate to the following SLURL and take a look. Of course, let me or one of my staff members know if there are any questions as we'd be happy to assist you. We are eager to meet you and for you to becoming a resident of Oost Frontiers Estates.

1397441335_FullRegin1-4ParcelAd.thumb.png.f956f16897f772bf4276b45581796bce.png

Keep an eye on this land board for new listings from Oost Frontiers Estates! Happy New Year folks! 

Edited by daltonprock

• daltonprock changed the title to 16,384 SQM with 5,000 Prims for 3,750/weekly

Cool. Good pricing btw. Trying to find room to create a woodland sanctuary. Nice coastline, northwest themed woods and meadows. Some river/waterfall and a few little cabins. Mostly for animal avatars and romantics to just wander in. Think Puddlechurch or Tacoma, but more trees.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BastetsDaughter said:

Cool. Good pricing btw. Trying to find room to create a woodland sanctuary. Nice coastline, northwest themed woods and meadows. Some river/waterfall and a few little cabins. Mostly for animal avatars and romantics to just wander in. Think Puddlechurch or Tacoma, but more trees.

Thank you but I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to find what you were looking for at Oost Frontiers Estates. We'll have some new land posted sometime within the next few weeks, check back then if you'd like :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.