My Marketplace store not available

Kimber Fraktul

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

After a many year hiatus from SL, I have returned and wanted to re-start my SL MP store. I paid for premium, filled out all the tillia information again, but when I click on "My Store" under the "My Marketplace" tab, I get the message "We're sorry, but this store is no longer available." There's no way I can delete and start over, no options to revive it. Returning to selling is the number one reason I wanted to return to game, but I just can't figure out how to get it all working again. Has anyone had a similar issue and has a workaround option? I even tried accessing things from different avatars, and nothing. It all seems like it must be linked to a singular account (me) vs an individual avatar character. Help!!

2 answers to this question

13 hours ago, Kimber Fraktul said:

After a many year hiatus from SL, I have returned and wanted to re-start my SL MP store. I paid for premium, filled out all the tillia information again, but when I click on "My Store" under the "My Marketplace" tab, I get the message "We're sorry, but this store is no longer available." There's no way I can delete and start over, no options to revive it. Returning to selling is the number one reason I wanted to return to game, but I just can't figure out how to get it all working again. Has anyone had a similar issue and has a workaround option? I even tried accessing things from different avatars, and nothing. It all seems like it must be linked to a singular account (me) vs an individual avatar character. Help!!

If you are premium, you can use live chat and ask them to look at it.  If its  been less than certain number of years,  your store would not have fallen into the catchment of those deactivated 

Edited by Cindy Evanier

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.