Happy new year

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey Guys!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  

As this year 2021 is coming around the world leaving behind the tiresome and infamous year 2020 that no one on the planet wants to see again the new year comes loaded with hope that it will be better for all the inhabitants of this small blue planet in the deep space this planet formed by multiple communities countries links love regions and if also problems and deaths now while it is the new year that began to make way in a small island in the Pacific Ocean the archipelago of Kiribati that is threatened by the rise of the oceans and global warming that we have to stop or threaten our existence as the pandemic threat with which we are fighting humanity. . as the sun and the new year advance from kiribati to new zealand australia japan . and more and end up again in the pacific ocean we hope with all our hearts that this year will be better for humanity 

My best wishes to all of you community this year 2021 take care of the family to the grandparents to the parents to the friends to the people that you love and they love you to your dogs and cats take care of the earth let's fight together against the pandemic always remember social distance and mask in the face and not of halloween ok 

Edited by PersephoneGea Clary
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

saw the name and thought pep was back!  but,  happy new year to you too.

God forbid. That would be a horrible harbinger for 2021.

18 minutes ago, PersephoneGea Clary said:

My best wishes to all of you community this year 2021 take care of the family to the grandparents to the parents to the friends to the people that you love and they love you to your dogs and cats take care of the earth let's fight together against the pandemic always remember social distance and mask in the face and not of halloween ok 

Thank you for your lovely wishes, Persephone! I hope you have a lovely new year too!

24 minutes ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

I miss pep at times.

Oh, I do too. I liked Pep, sometimes a lot, and enjoyed sparring with him, generally.

In fact, I feel a little guilty about how much I liked him, because he could be absolutely brutal with people he didn't like. And I think he had a generally negative effect on the forums.

I'm not even sure how long he's been gone now. I wonder when his last alt got banned?

1 hour ago, PersephoneGea Clary said:

Hey Guys!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  

Thank you so much, Persephone, and the happiest of New Years to you as well!

1 hour ago, PersephoneGea Clary said:

a small island in the Pacific Ocean the archipelago of Kiribati that is threatened by the rise of the oceans and global warming that we have to stop or threaten our existence as the pandemic threat with which we are fighting humanity.

I have a fondness for Kiribati... 

1 hour ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

I miss pep at times.

What a pity. I scored a few direct hits. You'd've had better luck in-world, where he was too slow to duck, or recognize, even the slowest of punches.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.