I made a movie!

DJAlanRocks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 4 weeks later...

Well done! I watched all 4 episodes. By the 4th ep. your camera work was much smoother, good angles too. I liked the story line and am going to watch ep. 5 when it premieres in Feb. What recording program do you use? Looks like by ep. 4 you were using a 3d mouse. (?)

I use Fraps and a 3Dconnexion space navigator mouse. You've inspired me to start making videos in SL again. I havent made any for quiet awhile . Time to give it another try.

Thanks for inspiring me. warm hug! and keep up the good work 😁  (I think I'll post 2 of my old ones.. no story line, just had fun messin around)

Cheers and keep up the good work... Walelu aka Sukie Jones

• Like 1

I am glad you liked it! I would agree, you can see I get better as the film gets made. I am glad you stuck through so much reading in the beginning and made it to the first action scene. That was alot of work to film a dogfight scene but it was worth it. I promise, there's more action to come! There is screen recording program that comes with windows, it's the windows key+g and it brings it up. Depending on what I am doing, I sometimes use 2 laptops- one to control the avatars and one to record. 

Edited by DJAlanRocks
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.