You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 90 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@DepressedAssassin you need to put yourself in the position of a potential sugardaddy. There are plenty of broke peeps in-world who would love a wealthy benefactor to fund their shopping habit, so why would such a suitor choose you? 

To start with, maybe post a pic, share some more interests, what timezone you in, how often you on etc. At least any possible sugardaddies reading this would have something more to pique their interest.

However I think you would have more success in-world, meeting people in sims, or chatting to people in group chat. And I wouldn't open with "I am looking for a sugar daddy" either, just meet people, make friends and develop relationships. If you can't be bothered to put in effort to do that, why should they?

I just happened to meet my "sugardaddy" at a club where me and all my friends hang out. I actually IM'd him cause he had a cool looking avatar and it turned out he'd been checking me out for a while. He is very caring, always there for me, and treats me from time to time too, but tbh I'm a boss bish so I prefer to pay my own way anyway. 

Edited by PixieGirrrrl
  • Like 7

No one is worthy of anything that just makes it sound like entitlement tell me what the set standard to receive love or happiness is and i'll destroy it, everyone deserves to be happy everyone deserves to be loves so excuse me if i wanted to show a potential daddy all the bad that comes with me first, i've ben hurt before when i chose a more ''normal'' approach to relationships and the second i started to show my true feelings the loneliness i feel sometimes they left me behind so in personal opinion it's better to know what you're getting into before you put your heart out on the line it lowers the risk of getting hurt. Also, i don't see why i should write an alphabet of why i think i'm good as a person i believe if you want to know someone you take the first step and say hello and as i don't know who the daddies are if they're interested in opening a pandoras box then my IMs are always open. 

Thanks 

Stability , totality up to you but you have to do the fine work.  Fine sugar also has to be done with work just as life comes with work and time with balance.

Gentlemen are fond of ladies that have done the work.  It's rare here.  But I hope your alright hope the best for you maybe see a counselor or look into taking a class , or training that help why the things pass on keep things off your mind.

Edited by stepfordbride
  • Like 5

Sorry what you gone through big hugs.

Like when you look in the mirror say I am worthy, that is very strong. Everyone deserves happiness.  Did not mean you have to give all out do for yourself only those who  respect you need to show it in return to get in.  But suit yourself to do what you reel.

I love to spoil my friends just as they do me but friendship having them their for the company worth more then  money does bring you happiness maybe for a little while.

But I wish you the best in life of 2021.

takeit.png

Edited by Christina Mysterious
  • Like 5

This just reminds me of that M.Monroe quote I detest but see in so many profiles.

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.".  This just throws all kind of red flags to stay as far away as possible from this person.  I don't come to SL to have to deal with horrible people.  I don't know anyone who does.

If I'm at my worst, I prefer not to inflict that on people in SL who come here to relax and maybe get away from RL stress.  I either don't log in or spend time by myself.  

• Like 10

Get out in world, do things, meet people, make a little money pole dancing, and then maybe, just maybe, you will find someone to make all your shopping dreams come true. There are no quick and easy paths, for every guy willing to be a sugar daddy there are 100s of girls wanting one. You won't prove yourself worthy to any of those guys with a forum post. 

• Like 2

Looking for a sugar daddy in second life is a sometimes dangerous prospect. There are a hundred sugar babies all looking for the same thing and so the few who are willing to pick people up from a fourm post or in world ad tend to be the kind who wield the financial incentive as a control and abuse mechanism. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You really do have to go out and meet people. If you get lucky enough, you might find a guy who is willing to pay for the the things you want simply because he wants to see you have the best of everything. That takes time and a relationship though. That's like winning the lottery in some ways, and the guy has also won the lottery.  Go out and buy the ticket. 

Edited by Bagnu
11 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

This just reminds me of that M.Monroe quote I detest but see in so many profiles.

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.".  This just throws all kind of red flags to stay as far away as possible from this person. 

I used to see that on FB...a LOT...¬¬

I think some people just post it because they've seen others do it. But I agree, it's a terrible red flag. "Well, I'll act decently IF you accept me being abusive, rude or ignorant!" 9_9

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Rat Luv said:

I used to see that on FB...a LOT...¬¬

I think some people just post it because they've seen others do it. But I agree, it's a terrible red flag. "Well, I'll act decently IF you accept me being abusive, rude or ignorant!" 9_9

I think someone should put in their profile, if you can't handle putting forward your best at first, don't expect someone to be around long enough to see it. hehehe

ETA: I meant to quote your post and the one you quoted to not lose the context ..But  after all this time I still can;'t get that down right yet.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

I've always hated that quotation, largely because it's cack but also because there appears to be no evidence that Monroe ever said it. It didn't ring true even the first 500 times, and when I tried to find a reliable source attributing it to her, I couldn't. Neither could these people. Or this writer. (One of those pictures looks more like Meryl Streep to me.) 

Edited by Amina Sopwith
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I've always hated that quotation, largely because it's cack but also because there appears to be no evidence that Monroe ever said it. It

If it was her, then it’s like saying if you can’t handle the train wreck, you don’t deserve the dumpster fire.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Lyssa Greymoon said:

If it was her, then it’s like saying if you can’t handle the train wreck, you don’t deserve the dumpster fire.

It wasn't. But she spent her life as a projection screen for other people's fantasies so I guess it's no surprise that it continues nearly 60 years after her death.

The myth still persists that she couldn't act. She convinced people, and still convinces people, that she really was her on-screen persona. That's pretty good acting.

There's also that William Golding quotation about women being superior to men. He did say it, but it's always taken completely out of context. He was explaining, in a rather gallant way, why he didn't include any girls in Lord of the Flies. 

A little step by step guide to find sugar daddy(s):

1. Make sure you have a really good looking avatar which represents the kind of person you are or want to be. Make sure it is not just sexy (those we have thousands in sl) but has personality and kinda stands out of the croud.

2. Make sure you have a meaningful, complete profil.

3. Go to sex places. Preferably the more classy ones, but busy ones will do as well.

4. Wait to get approached. Do not make the first step ever. Respond friendly.

5. Check his profile and looks. "Payment info on file" is your qualifier. Complement him on whatever you find is worth a compliment. Be honest about it , don't make it up.

6. Have good sex with him. Try to really please him. Be helpful and friendly. Foremost helpful! A little help will go a long way.

7. Meet him again and again). Keep being helpful and make sure he has a great time (including but not limited to sex).

8. Drop from time to time how well you are doing without having much money. Talk to him about your latest great freebie you found and what you would buy  if you only had money. Mention when rent is due and that you just managed to make ends meet.

9. Wait. Do not ask for money. Never.

10. Say thank you when he starts supporting you.

11. Repeat 3- 10. It might take a few unsuccesfull trials.  Sorry, that's what it takes.

Btw: Do not state anywhere , that you are looking for a sugar daddy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 90 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.