[RENTAL WANTED] ... Prefer 1024-2048 .. 4096? with a forest/wilderness vibe

Cecilia Dallas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all. Seeking a place to rent that has an established wilderness feel. Just trying to create a little forest escape for myself, in a place that has that feel already. Homestead rent or mainland, all good. Might be willing to go up to 4096. Any ideas of places like this?

Edited by BastetsDaughter

• Cecilia Dallas changed the title to [RENTAL WANTED] ... Prefer 1024-2048 .. 4096? with a forest/wilderness vibe
15 minutes ago, BastetsDaughter said:

Hi all. Seeking a place to rent that has an established wilderness feel. Just trying to create a little forest escape for myself, in a place that has that feel already. Homestead rent or mainland, all good. Might be willing to go up to 4096. Any ideas of places like this?

also this one is in a wrong section, this one is for full homesteads, and you look for parcels.

37 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well, for the OP request, I guess it is 6 of one half dozen of another, since there is not a sub-forum specifically for Wanted Non-Mainland Parcel Rental.

Actually, this sub forum would work

Region for Rent: Full Private Island

For promoting your rentals within a full region or full regions rentals. Formerly Parcels for Rent: Estate @BastetsDaughter

Edited by RowanMinx

3 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Actually, this sub forum would work

Region for Rent: Full Private Island

For promoting your rentals within a full region or full regions rentals. Formerly Parcels for Rent: Estate @BastetsDaughter

IMO, that is not the right one either, since it specifically says "for promoting your rentals" and the OP is not wanting to rent out to others, but is looking for a parcel for her to rent for herself.  Not to mention that is also says FULL REGION and OP wants no more than 4096 sqm.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

IMO, that is not the right one either, since it specifically says "for promoting your rentals" and the OP is not wanting to rent out to others, but is looking for a parcel for her to rent for herself.  Not to mention that is also says FULL REGION and I don't think she is wanting a full region.

Formally, parcels for rent.  Where better to find a parcel for rent?

Edited by RowanMinx

2 hours ago, BastetsDaughter said:

There are a few advertised in the Region for Rent section like this one

Have found sort of what I'm looking for but all booked. Teagan Parnas has lovely parcels but nothing available (even though some parcels are weeks overdue), and Second Norway while expensive offers nice spots I think I could build a little forest on (and sail as well!) TY everyone.

5 hours ago, BastetsDaughter said:

I apologize for causing issues with the right forum. I'll get this posting thing down at one point.

No.problem.  I was just suggesting which forum to look at for parcel rentals.  You might also check some of the established rental companies.  I've been renting from the same company for years.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.