Sailing the Stilts, what are your plans?

Kat Shadow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

Hi @Tary Allen ,  you can go to my Studio 56 , in Trafalgar and take the boat, it is on the gift table, take the opportunity to visit our submerged garden, and take some photos, choose a background, or change the lights according to your taste. enjoy!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Trafalgar/95/152/22

WOW, you are so kind!  I loved the underwater area too, thank you!507588059_AdiHavanafront_001.thumb.jpg.688e3af60db9f6cd7f08a1932d64cf2a.jpg 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

Hi @Tary Allen ,  you can go to my Studio 56 , in Trafalgar and take the boat, it is on the gift table, take the opportunity to visit our submerged garden, and take some photos, choose a background, or change the lights according to your taste. enjoy!

@Nando Yip I will, thank you so much. Muito obrigada :)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

Thank you for your gifts Nando! Rushing home to unpack...

• Like 5

The Bandit 170 DeLuxe is my fave boat for use in the stilts. It comes with a cute little dock.... and yes... the boat docks itself (some kinda magic). It goes under the bridges and you can sleep aboard if you wish. Also has very fine low speed control, perfect for all those narrow passages you might want to creep thru. I mostly cruise in sailboats but motor boats seem more suited to the stilts due to the narrow channels and low bridges (yes most masts are now phantom but it feels unnatural to move a mast thru a bridge).

bandit 170 docked_001.jpg

Edited by diamond Marchant
  • Like 7

After going through this thread I got myself a Bandit 170. Still go around the stilts with the little Culprit, but my place has a large water way and it is very close to the Big stilt river (at the end of the way), and I'm loving taking the Bandit out there.

(ETA: that dock is 12 LI, i managed to reduced it to 10, and still have around 80 prims left, )

Snapshot_055.jpg

Snapshot_057.jpg

Edited by Tary Allen
  • Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.