Looking for an animation.

1 hour ago, Israphe12 said:

I have searched high and low for an animation called "eject 8" which is used in a gesture that I have, I dont know where to look for this animation and would love some advice on where to look or the animation if at all possible.

Sincerly, Eve

It may just be an animation made specifically for that gesture.  What exactly does the animation look like?

3 hours ago, Israphe12 said:

I have searched high and low for an animation called "eject 8" which is used in a gesture that I have, I dont know where to look for this animation and would love some advice on where to look or the animation if at all possible.

Sincerly, Eve

Have you done an inspect or looked at the properties to see who made it?

• 4 weeks later...

A gesture plays an animation that is in your inventory. If you don't have it, it isn't going to work.

Search your inventory, I suspect you did, and if it is not there then look at the gesture's properties and find who made the gesture. Ask them where you can get the animation.

AFAIK there is no way to search the asset database, at least as a user. So, there is no way to search for an animation that isn't sold in the marketplace as a stand alone.