Best current home decor creators? Tell me your favorites please!

Myth Valeska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Nutmeg is one of the best... unfortunately use heavy prims
8f8 is the best for houses but also the furniture is incredible.. 

anyway there are so many, you have already listed them all
In my opinion depends on style
in my home i have a mix/match of 

dust bunny
DRD
Soy
Apple Fall
hive
8f8
keke
Muniick.
ionic
Trompe Loil
Fancy Decor

and much more..
I need to check because I don't remember exactly 😎

• Like 2

23 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

Nutmeg is one of the best... unfortunately use heavy prims
8f8 is the best for houses but also the furniture is incredible.. 

anyway there are so many, you have already listed them all
In my opinion depends on style
in my home i have a mix/match of 

dust bunny
DRD
Soy
Apple Fall
hive
8f8
keke
Muniick.
ionic
Trompe Loil
Fancy Decor

and much more..
I need to check because I don't remember exactly 😎

I can understand that. Sometimes, I'll sit there, and think "Allright, that thing is spiffy! Now, where did that come from again?"

• Like 1

Pretty comprehensive lists, the only make missing that I think deserves a mention is Laq Decor.

It has been quite a few years since they released anything new, but what they have released is stunningly detailed mesh that holds it Lod and very modest on land impact. They set a standard that few have attained until recently. I see their furniture all over. 

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

Pretty comprehensive lists, the only make missing that I think deserves a mention is Laq Decor.

It has been quite a few years since they released anything new, but what they have released is stunningly detailed mesh that holds it Lod and very modest on land impact. They set a standard that few have attained until recently. I see their furniture all over. 

I have to agree. I have the LAQ kitchen, and no matter how many other ones I buy, I always return to that one. It's copiable, so you can have as many cabinets/counters you want, it's texture-changing... I also love the bedroom set for the same reason, and it's also one of the only sets I've seen that allow you to lie underneath the covers. I'd love if they'd get back to doing furniture/decor.

7 hours ago, CharlotteStargazer said:

I have to agree. I have the LAQ kitchen, and no matter how many other ones I buy, I always return to that one. It's copiable, so you can have as many cabinets/counters you want, it's texture-changing... I also love the bedroom set for the same reason, and it's also one of the only sets I've seen that allow you to lie underneath the covers. I'd love if they'd get back to doing furniture/decor.

I just searched for LAQ.  The search came up LAQ Decor on Marketplace.  It's empty.  There is nothing in the MP store.  Did they go inworld only?  I'm not inworld right now but I wondered why they would close on MP.  

24 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

I just searched for LAQ.  The search came up LAQ Decor on Marketplace.  It's empty.  There is nothing in the MP store.  Did they go inworld only?  I'm not inworld right now but I wondered why they would close on MP.  

I have never seen LAQ decor inworld that I can recall, so I decided to check them out. They do have an inworld location here. They don't have a lot here, but what they do have looks really great. Too bad they stopped creating furniture.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/28/2020 at 8:30 PM, Velvet Voxel said:

As the title says I would love to know about peoples favorite home decor creators! I love places like What Next, but I'm sure there are a lot of other creators that I have yet to discover and I'm in a major decorating mood lol. Thanks for any suggestions!

Bricolage (formerly known as Casa de Bebe)

Simply Shelby

Libertine

Nomad

Sari Sari

8f8

cinphul

Oubliette

petite chat

so many more!

As for houses or skyboxes

Scarlett Creative

Hisa

Barnesworth Anubis

llorilen

dust bunny

DaD Design

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

Creator left SL at some point and that's when MP store became empty. I remember it well, because MP's favorites list already was a thing at that point and I had a couple items from there added, and one day I noticed they are no longer available. So I did check the store, then creator's profile, and it had a clear note about quitting. Then a bit later it vanished, account got un-partnered with LAQ head creator and it runs as is since then, in-world only. Which is most weird, since for such abandoned stores MP is the best solution.

And it's okay furniture, although a bit dated by now, earlier releases weren't even updated to use AVsitter 2 (AVS1 works too, though), so no bento animations or anything. And sadly - way overused. Especially kitchen and living room sets, even more overused than apple fall stuff. I saw a lot of homes and unless it's something fantasy or sci-fi, and actually had a kitchen/living room, then in 2 out of 3 cases it's LAQ one. I'm not saying it's bad, just kinda boring to see it everywhere.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.