Glass House / Lake House (mesh pre-fab)

gigimonetx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been looking for a glass house for some time now and still cant quite find what I am looking for. I have gone to all of these places (onsu, roost, diamandis, redgrave, Maya's, Taikou, Youneed, Anxiety, Cozy Homes, Galland, La Galleria, Vicious Decay, La Galleria, Trompe Loeil, and C& D Designs) but havent yet found anything that will work with my land. I am in the middle of the water (kinda) so I want a house that is mostly all windows, 2-3 levels, 3-4 bedrooms on the larger side, with no driveway and preferably no outside pool since its more of an island situation, I have a decent piece of land and can fit about 40*50 for this house. There are a lot of beach/lake type houses with the wooden board outside structure but I am looking for something a little newer more of a sleek and modern aesthetic than that. I have found potentials at maven and trompe but hoping there are some other options out there on the grid just not sure how to find them. I have done a marketplace search and the options there seem lower quality than I tend to go for. 

Anything anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in Advance

GiGi Monet

Try and visit inVerse, their in world shop with demo rezz of houses: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Recouster/174/107/36

inVerse made many modern looking houses with huge window parts. I have the "PUERTO RICO", it was only 350 L$, removed all outdated the furniture and it was only around 90 prims then.

Some houses, which partial meet your demands at inVerse: Coronado, Key West, Palo Alto, Cologny

All houses are copy and mod, so you can remove parts, you do not like or turn say a swimming pool into something else.

Edited by Rachel1206

Thank you Rachel, 

I have been to inverse, just last night, funny you mentioned. There are a couple there that I like, if only the upstairs of their builds had more rooms. I am wondering how hard it might be to create rooms since they are modify? I know that isnt a question for this post specifically, just thinking out loud. 

Still open to other suggestions, please let me know if you have any.

Thanks!

13 hours ago, getitgirlglam said:

Thank you Rachel, 

I have been to inverse, just last night, funny you mentioned. There are a couple there that I like, if only the upstairs of their builds had more rooms. I am wondering how hard it might be to create rooms since they are modify? I know that isnt a question for this post specifically, just thinking out loud. 

Thanks!

dropped you a link inworld as we discussed ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I think the house is expensive AND prims heavy but I've seen it in a vanished Sim (F.E.A.R. - Face everything and recover, it was a beautiful nature/hiking Sim) and loved it : it's the Rebourne Lake house.

Huge (two or three stories maybe), a pool and a boat garage, lots of glasses from the living room area but I can't recall for the rest of the house.

Here is the marketplace's link : Second Life Marketplace - reBourne Lake House V1.0 ( boxed) (ouch, expensive indeed lol)

On 12/28/2020 at 5:24 PM, getitgirlglam said:

Thank you Rachel, 

Thanks!

I have several of their builds, and they are mod. The only issue you would have is matching textures, but you could rez another one and take it apart and use those pieces to add walls etc. I could help you with that if you want.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.