Mesh clothing creator needed!

Deleeshis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Seasonal greeetings to you all. I am looking for a mesh creator to work with. I am interested in shoes and/or clothing. Can anyone make recommendations? Please feel free to contact me IW or reply! Please note I am not here to waste your time and  money is not an issue so long I am able to see you portfolio. Thank you DEE🙂

1 hour ago, Deleeshis said:

Reselling i guess. No copy, no modification, no transfer 

For resell you would need full perm.  As was answered in your other post, there are full perm items offered on the MP.  I don't see how a mesh creator would be willing to make something exclusive for you, rigged for multiple bodies and give you full perm rights when they could just sell it themselves and make far more money but you never know.

Your best choice is to use something already made for resale or learn to rig mesh clothing yourself.  

8 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

For resell you would need full perm.  As was answered in your other post, there are full perm items offered on the MP.  I don't see how a mesh creator would be willing to make something exclusive for you, rigged for multiple bodies and give you full perm rights when they could just sell it themselves and make far more money but you never know.

Your best choice is to use something already made for resale or learn to rig mesh clothing yourself.  

A lot of mesh is made outside of SL by people who don't use SL. You can easily hire someone to do this , there are many websites. It is not cheap however.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gage Wirefly said:

A lot of mesh is made outside of SL by people who don't use SL. You can easily hire someone to do this , there are many websites. It is not cheap however.

True and if they don't use SL, they probably won't be seeing this forum request.

12 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

I don't see how a mesh creator would be willing to make something exclusive for you, rigged for multiple bodies and give you full perm rights when they could just sell it themselves and make far more money but you never know.

Lots of people do this. It isn't cheap but a lot of people make an income from it because they don't want to run a store themselves. Some of the full perm sellers on the marketplace and in world take custom orders too if you look at their profiles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Lots of people do this. It isn't cheap but a lot of people make an income from it because they don't want to run a store themselves. Some of the full perm sellers on the marketplace and in world take custom orders too if you look at their profiles.

Agreed but as I said, too, if they aren't a user of SL chances are they won't be reading the forums.  

20 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

Like you said, you never know. However I have come across a mesher who is able to sell exclusive items, just unavailable to do so at the moment. thank you for your response. 

12 hours ago, Gage Wirefly said:

Thank you. i have been looking into this.

Thank you!. Officially learning to mesh myself!

On 1/5/2021 at 12:27 PM, MeshAgency said:

Hey hon you can make a request here : http://mesh-agency.blogspot.com/p/chargement-en-cours.html

You can get an idea of the rates here : http://mesh-agency.blogspot.com/p/custom-mesh-rates.html

For profit shared i only work with well established stores :)

Happy new year.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.