akeyo nitro hud problems

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1212 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I got the 'akeyo nitro hud' as a gift for a friend.  and now its not working.  

When the 'akeyo nitro hud' is dragged to the ground none of the ao or dance from inventory are able to be dragged into the 'akeyo nitro hud.'  This process was attempted on the 'london sandbox'...  if anyone has any suggestion on why this may not be working please let me know.

Do you feel its not working because we were using the 'london sandbox'?  Would it work better on the land my house is located on?

I could not find a picture of it.  but this is the site online.  http://www.akeyo.de/nitro/help/index.php

Edited by Sandra8675

13 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

I got the 'akeyo nitro hud' as a gift for a friend.  and now its not working.  

When the 'akeyo nitro hud' is dragged to the ground none of the ao or dance from inventory are able to be dragged into the 'akeyo nitro hud.'  This process was attempted on the 'london sandbox'...  if anyone has any suggestion on why this may not be working please let me know.

Do you feel its not working because we were using the 'london sandbox'?  Would it work better on the land my house is located on?

I could not find a picture of it.  but this is the site online.  http://www.akeyo.de/nitro/help/index.php

Are scripts enabled there?  Are you getting any kind of message when you drag them into the HUD?  Personally, I'd try at home.  Those sandboxed can get laggy as heck.

19 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Are scripts enabled there?  Are you getting any kind of message when you drag them into the HUD?  Personally, I'd try at home.  Those sandboxed can get laggy as heck.

ty for the comment...  we will try at the house.  The only message that was coming up said something like, 'it seems something went wrong when you tried adding ur ao.'  My friend did write to the creator on the official website also.  We will see if they get back with a response.

Just now, Sandra8675 said:

ty for the comment...  we will try at the house.  The only message that was coming up said something like, 'it seems something went wrong when you tried adding ur ao.'  My friend did write to the creator on the official website also.  We will see if they get back with a response.

I was not impressed with that version.  I used it briefly then went back to the classic Akeyo.  I purchased the cheap one which had a couple animations preinstalled.  Took those out and have added ones I've purchased.  The whole web interface was a nightmare IMO.  Simple is better for me.

Just now, RowanMinx said:

I was not impressed with that version.  I used it briefly then went back to the classic Akeyo.  I purchased the cheap one which had a couple animations preinstalled.  Took those out and have added ones I've purchased.  The whole web interface was a nightmare IMO.  Simple is better for me.

i wish to have one also.  do you know the link of the classic akeyo ao ur referring to?  I would like to get that one for me.  And...  can u tell me if u can use normal standing, dance, swim, etc ao on the one ur referring to?  ty

10 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

i wish to have one also.  do you know the link of the classic akeyo ao ur referring to?  I would like to get that one for me.  And...  can u tell me if u can use normal standing, dance, swim, etc ao on the one ur referring to?  ty

It used to be at the store.  Like an ao for new people.  The only one I see on his MP store is this one.  The one he used to have was cheaper.  He may have gotten rid of the free one when he started the web based version.  I just like his because you can add all of your animations with drag and drop.  No note cards.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AKEYOPowerAONIPPONBOX/4094754

Like I mentioned, I just pulled out ONLY the animations.  Leave all scripts and note cards inside.

Yes, all animations work.  Dances as well with an invite for others to join.

Edited by RowanMinx
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

It used to be at the store.  Like an ao for new people.  The only one I see on his MP store is this one.  The one he used to have was cheaper.  He may have gotten rid of the free one when he started the web based version.  I just like his because you can add all of your animations with drag and drop.  No note cards.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AKEYOPowerAONIPPONBOX/4094754

Like I mentioned, I just pulled out ONLY the animations.  Leave all scripts and note cards inside.

Yes, all animations work.  Dances as well with an invite for others to join.

Can you tell me how u went about removing the animations that came with the akeyo hud u have?  I have a feeling I will buy it then won't be able to figure out how to remove the animations that are already on it.

2 hours ago, Sandra8675 said:

Can you tell me how u went about removing the animations that came with the akeyo hud u have?  I have a feeling I will buy it then won't be able to figure out how to remove the animations that are already on it.

Right click on the ao after you rez it out and edit.  Go to last tab that says contents.  All the items with the animations icon, right click and delete. I do recall.the ao is also copy so it's a good idea to also rename it something like Sandra's AO so you know which is which after you take it back into inventory.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1212 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.