Lindenhome

XenaleeSchlappi31 Congrejo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, XenaleeSchlappi31 Congrejo said:

Hello, i have now a Lindenhome but i dont see my House, can you help?

If there is no house, find the House Rezzer - the post with a house number on it.  Left click and hold until you see a message in chat about the it initializing.  Click again to choose a house to rez.  Wait another 30 seconds before touching the house or rezzing a new type of house.

There is also a temporary issue with some regions that seem to be having trouble connecting to the server that manages the house rezzer parameters in KVP.  If that's a problem on your region, the mailbox reset that Lil described will not work.  Submit a support case, marking your concern as either a Region issue or a Linden Home issue, so that Linden Lab knows that your region needs to be restarted.  You can get a quicker response by contacting Live Chat during regular office hours (M - F, 7:00 to 3:00 PST).

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

There is also a temporary issue with some regions that seem to be having trouble connecting to the server that manages the house rezzer parameters in KVP.  If that's a problem on your region, the mailbox reset that Lil described will not work.  Submit a support case, marking your concern as either a Region issue or a Linden Home issue, so that Linden Lab knows that your region needs to be restarted.  You can get a quicker response by contacting Live Chat during regular office hours (M - F, 7:00 to 3:00 PST).

or to avoid the trouble and waiting .. abandon and find a new location that does work.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.