Why don't perms show as set?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently created  a cottage for  a friend, I created everything in it and it's set to copy and mod when rezzed, In my inventory it shows as no copy and no trans, so I can't even send it to my friend.

I created the item around a week ago, and keep trying to end the item to my friend and keep getting the No Entry symbol. And it still shows as no copy no trans in my inventory,d espite me rezzing it and checking the perms.

I've been over every part of it and checked the perms on every part. Has anyone seen this before? any ideas what it may be, or suggestions to fix it please?

Unless it's a bug, the only times I've seen things like this are when a texture or script are in one of the prims, when it's linked that would cause the whole structure to have iffy looking perms.

Unlink one prim and check the perms on that.

Did you use any sort of rez-foo or rez-faux device to package the build?

• 2 weeks later...

Has to agree with the other poster, it is either some quirky SL bug or you have some sort of script (i.e. doors, windows, furniture, etc.)  a texture, possibly an animation or sound included which is creating a perms issue. My bet is on the latter.  Look at all scripts and textures (those are usually the top culprits) and modify the permissions according to the licensing agreement you have with creator of items you purchased and/or did not create yourself.  You may have to unlink the prim and relink it

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.