Stilt home not rezing

Lulabells Starlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, LulabellsAmour said:

I can't get my new stilt home to rez.  I press on the controller and hold for 4 seconds, but still nothing.  When I grabbed it, I got there and there was no home.  Please help.

You may need to wait for awhile for your home to be fixed, BUT you have a plot so I would advise holding on to that.  Grab a tent of a tiny trailer and camp for a little bit (in THEME of course).   This happens sometimes.  The moles are still sort of working as many of us are sort of working this sort of holiday :D.  So you might get lucky and get some help quickly.   You can put in a support ticket though. That would be the typical thing to do.

Good luck. Be grateful you have one of the new Flavor of the Month abodes. It's pretty over there. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LulabellsAmour said:

I can't get my new stilt home to rez.  I press on the controller and hold for 4 seconds, but still nothing.

I had the same issue when I got my Stilt home, there was not home and holding the controller or 4 seconds did nothing. However, out of part frustration, part boredom, I click and held it for... well, a lot longer and suddenly it told me that the controller was being reset and that it was initializing. After it told me that it was ready it worked fine and I am now the happy occupant of the Lauderdale.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LulabellsAmour said:

I can't get my new stilt home to rez.  I press on the controller and hold for 4 seconds, but still nothing.  When I grabbed it, I got there and there was no home.  Please help.

ETA:  Never mind, problem solved, but I'll leave the response in case someone else with the issue reads this thread.

In case you didn't do it this way:

Press & hold for 4 seconds to do the reset.  Wait one minute, then touch to see if it shows you the home selections.  If so, select the one you want and then don't touch anything (controller, house, etc..) for one full minute.  If you want to change to a different house style, you can pick another after that minute - but then wait a minute again before touching anything.

If that doesn't work, the fastest thing would be to try Live Chat tomorrow -- a Mole or Linden might be around that can come reset things for you:

Start Live Chat: https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/
  Live Chat is available 9am to 5 pm EST (6am to 2pm PST) every day.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.