list shape to marketplace for customize anime mesh

MIANSHI

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if you can share your solution to transfer your customized shape to the mesh you made for selling.

I am new to the mesh creator circle so there are still many problems for me to upload and list my mesh to the marketplace.

The shape I adjusted is not able to transfer so the mesh someone else buys may not have the same appearance with mine. But I meant to made an adjustable body mesh so anyone can resize it in their own way. Who know how to transfer the shape or any other alternative way to solve the problem?

pic1.jpg?1608910128

pic2.jpg?1608910127

Edited by MIANSHI

21 minutes ago, MIANSHI said:

Hey guys,

I was wondering if you can share your solution to transfer your customized shape to the mesh you made for selling.

I am new to the mesh creator circle so there are still many problems for me to upload and list my mesh to the marketplace.

The shape I adjusted is not able to transfer so the mesh someone else buys may not have the same appearance with mine. But I meant to made an adjustable body mesh so anyone can resize it in their own way. Who know how to transfer the shape or any other alternative way to solve the problem?

pic1.jpg?1608910123

pic1.jpg?1608910128

pic2.jpg?1608910127

You should keep your posts limited to one thread as people answering my not realize your question has already been answered in another.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.